Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Second WOD

Today was our second WOD and I have to say that it was harder than what I expected. Here is what we did:

10 Shoulder Press (115/75)
20 Double Unders
8 Shoulder Press
30 Double Unders
6 Shoulder Press
40 Double Unders
4 Shoulder Press
50 Double Unders
2 Shoulder Press
60 Double Unders


*SUB FOR DOUBLES IS 4X SINGLES*
CORE:
Accumulate 2 minutes in an L-sit
or
30-50 GHD situps

Just like yesterday, it was modified for us by doing less weight (I started with 65 but failed the second rep so I switched to 55 and my wife did it with 18) and since we have never done Double Unders, we did singles but instead of 4X we did 2X.

Also, we warmed up with two sets of: 30 Passthrough's, 20 Pushups, 15 Mountain Climbers, 20 shoulder press and 20 Jumping Jacks. For me the hardest part of the warm up were the pushups. I was able to do the first 10 without a problem but after that I had to do them in a modified position.

My shoulders are killing and my legs are as well but this is all part of the sacrifice to achieve my goals. BTW, my wife finished the WOD in 12:11 and I finished in 15:44.

Tomorrow is our rest day but then we pick it back up on Friday and Saturday. Until then, so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment