Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Goals & Diet Plan

So yesterday I left off with my goals and my custom diet plan.

My goals are very simple, try to loose weight while trying to make sure that my overall body composition is optimal for my age and my lifestyle. Basically what all of that means is that I want to try and be @ 15-17% Body Fat, which equates to about 40 pounds on a total body weight of 190 pounds.

Those goals are not going to be easy to achieve but they are the goals set by my Nutricionist Dr. Silverman and my own goals.

Now, as far as my Diet Plan, part of what we did with the Doc was try and get a customize diet plan that would maximize our potential for the task that is ahead. That being said, he indicated the first month of the diet plan would do the following " This is a plan geared at putting some muscle mass on your body to help attain your body weight goal with quality body composition". The second month I believe we are going to focus and loosing body fat and start counting calories.

The "meal plan" is a 5-meal a day plan, it is base on the Mediterranean diet, which emphasizes low-glycemic index foods, quality vegetables plus fruits and low-fat proteins with essential fatty-acids. The plan includes some multivitamins, vitamin D3, ultraFlora IB/DF, Endura (for before the workout) and Dynamic Greens (for after the workout).

The diet plan is going to be easy for us to maintain since we have been basically following this plan for the past 3 weeks (without the supplements), I think the hardest part of this "Journey" is going to be our new "workout" routine...More about the training tomorrow since we are actually starting tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment