Saturday, December 17, 2011

First week under our belt

So the first week is officially done. Today was our last WOD of the week and it was definitely hard:

CrossFit Westchester WOD:
Overhead Squat
4-4-4-4

21-15-9
Overhead Squat (135/95)
Burpee Box Jumps (24/20)

Have I told you guys how much I HATE Burpee's???? The initial 4-4-4-4 OHS were actually really good. I started with 65 then I did 75, failed at 95 so I went down to 75 and the last one 75. I was able to really get down on the squats I am really proud of that.

The second part of the WOD was what really killed me. I actually don't remember ever seeing the RX for the OHS so I just went with a 45 bar. We were doing it for a time but again for the life of me I can't remember. I think I did in in 11:45 but I am not sure. The wife actually did it around the 10 mark and once again I am really proud of her.

With our first week of Crossfit officially under our belt I can tell you that I am loving it!! The fact that the WOD is an "unknown" and that it is not the same repetitive stuff over and over again (even though we do allot of burpees and squats) I love it!! This week coming up we are going to switch the schedule to Mon,Tue,Thur,Fri. We will see how the new schedule works.

I will be posting our diet tomorrow so stay tuned!

OC signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment