Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Body Composition Report

Second post!!

I wanted to share with everyone the results of my Body Composition report done by Dr. Robert Silverman (OUR nutritionist). A quick note about the OUR comments, this blog will be used to mostly track my road to being healthy but my wife is also joining me on that road, so you will hear me talk about OUR experience.

Here are the quick results from my report (I will be scanning the full report and updating this tomorrow):

Weight in: 219 lb
BMI: 34.30
Basal Metabolic Rate: 2091 kCal
Daily Energy Expenditure: 3345

Fat:                      70.00 Pounds  32.0%
Fat-Free Mass   149.00 Pounds 68.0%

Basically what all of this means is that I am considered and Extremely overweight individual. I am fine with the results because I know that having those numbers in my head will help push harder to try and achieve my goal. More on my goals and my custom diet plan tomorrow!

Have a good night everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment