Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The last few days...

I have been absent the last couple of days, not because I haven't worked out or watched my diet but more because I am new to blogging so I just totally forget to write every day but I promise I will try to stay on top of it.

So in the last few days a few things happened. First, we finished our "on-ramp" classes and are now ready to start taking regular WOD classes!! With that being said, we actually did attend our first normal class and let me tell you it was intense (at least for my standards).

Today's WOD was the following:

For time:
Run 1000m (2 laps)
30 squat cleans (135/95)
Run 1000m

Since today was our first class the WOD was modified and we only did 1 lap runs and for the squat cleans I did it with 65 instead of 135 and my wife did it with a 25 bar. I did it in 18:07 my wife did it in 14:50. Let me tell you, it was fun as hell! I can now see why they say that Crossfit could be addictive.

As far as the diet is concern I am not sure if I am going to be posting what we, not because I don't want to share with you guys but more because it will become repetitive. Maybe at a later post I will just tell you what we eat for the whole week. What I will tell you is that I am back to using the BoddyBug and my calories consumed for the day were 1794 and the calories burn were 3002. That is a calorie deficit of 1013. That means that if I maintain that deficit for the whole week, I should loose 2 pounds. I guess we will wait and see.

Last thing I wanted to share with everyone is that we finally decided on our workout schedule. We will be going to class Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. That gives us enough rest during the week and hopefully enough rest for the weekend.

Have a good one and leave any comments you might have!

No comments:

Post a Comment