Friday, February 3, 2012

1-31-12 DeadLift & Burpee Pull-Ups

After a long rest period and a very stressful 5 days of work I finally made it back into the BOX and I was greeted with this lovely WOD:


CrossFit Westchester WOD:
Deadlift
3-3-3-3-3
AMRAP 5
Burpee Pullups

I weight for the DL was 225lbs and I was able to get 36 Burpee Pull-ups in 5 minutes. I am still not able to do the Pull-up from a dead hang position so I modified the pull-up by using two disks and slightly jumping to help me with the Pull-up.

I was really proud of this WOD and felt GREAT to be back in the groove of things. I never thought I would say this but I REALLY MISSED going to the gym. Whenever I don't go my body/mind don't know how to shut off and I end up going to bed at 12 or 1 in the morning and feel really tired the following day.

We are really getting the hang of this and I am starting to see some of the results from our hard work. More on that on some later days.

No comments:

Post a Comment