Friday, February 3, 2012

1-24-12 - Weighted Lunges & Situps

Talk about a CRAZY HARD WOD - This is one for the books:


CrossFit Westchester WOD:
Back Squat
5-3-1

20-18-16-14-12-10
Overhead Weighted Lunges (25/15)
Weighted Situps *Plate Locked Out Overhead* (25/15)

*Lunges are per leg. Example, the round of 20 is 40 total, 20 per leg*

We started with the Back Squat as "WarmUp" and I really like BSQ and went for my PR and failed!

After the warmup we dove into the WOD. Overhead WEIGHTED lunges and Weighted situps. NOW, I don't know if it its me or if I am doing them wrong but I HATE THEM (I think I complaint too much - What do you guys think?).

I was able to finish in 19:07 minutes and the wife in 13:07. I barely made it under the 20 minute Cap. This was a really good WOD but it left me hurting for about 4 days straight. I could barely walk and get off my bed every morning. But this is the price we pay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment