Wednesday, January 11, 2012

1-10-12 - "Angie" and More

Once again I have failed to update the blog daily but it is really hard to get some free time from work and CrossFit but I will try my best.


1/10/12

CrossFit Westchester WOD:
“Angie”
100 pullups
100 pushups
100 situps
100 squats

OC - 28:35 ( I used the black band for Pull-Ups and modified roughly about 40 push-ups)
Wife - 28:00 (She used the green and purple band for the Pull-Ups and did all 100 push-ups modified)

I can tell you that I was really not looking forward to "Angie". I knew that pullups and pushups were not my strong elements but still decided to go and try it out. I was surprisingly happy with the results and feel that next time I will do better. I can feel the strength in my upper body growing and that is definitely a plus.

I am sore and tired this morning but at the end of the day I know that this is all worth it. BTW, I have my follow up appointment with the Doc this Saturday. I know for a fact I have lost some weight but what I really want to see is how my body fat % is going. Stay tuned!!



 Here are the results for the previous 4 WOD's I have not posted:


1/5/12
CrossFit Westchester WOD:
Oly Test:
Find 1RM Clean
Find 1RM Snatch
*You can catch the clean or snatch in any position you’d like*

OC - 125lb Clean & 95lb Snatch
Wife - 75lb Clean & 60lb Snatch


1/6/12
CrossFit Westchester WOD:
Gymnastics Test:
Max Pullups – 3 attemps rest as needed between sets
Max Situps 1 minute rest 2 minutes repeat
Max Pushups 3 minutes

OC - Can't remember (will have to update when I get home and look at our log book)
Wife - Can't remember (will have to update when I get home and look at our log book)

1/9/12

CrossFit Westchester WOD:
A1. 3 Front Squats (Heavy)
A2. 20 unbroken KB Swings rest 3 minutes x 5
B. 4 minutes max Front Squats (95/65) – 6 burpees EMOM

OC - A1 Heavy - 175lb & B 17 RX
Wife - A1 Heavy - 95lb & B 26 RX

I was extremely proud of both my wife and myself for doing the RX on this WOD. What made it more difficult was that part B we needed to clean the bar from the ground and THEN to the front squads.



No comments:

Post a Comment